You wanna create an awesome graphic design but you don’t know where to start. Or you don’t know the best tools that can be use.
Wait, no, stop there here is a little help….
- Adobe suite products
The adobe.com has a wide variety of graphics editors right from creating an awesome looking image to fantastic videos. If you wanna be a pro in graphics design then this is the right place for you. These products include:-
- ADOBE PHOTOSHOP : – With the common interaction in social media, you have absolutely come across Photoshop images. It has all tools that can make any image look amazing as per the your own preferences. It is a raster graphics editor that is digital photos.
- ADOBE ILLUSTRATOR : – Are a vector graphics creator and like working with tools such as pen tool, adobe illustrator is a good software to create companies logos.
- ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS :- Are a you tube video creator or in love with video productions. This is good to create intro video for your tutorials or a movie.
- ADOBE INDESIGN :- You got experience with Microsoft office publisher, now it is time to advance your skills with adobe products
- ADOBE PREMIER PRO : – To me this is like a king among the adobe products. Edit your video using this product. it is easy to use and learn. Easy to add video and audio effects separately
A vector graphics editor create by Corel Corporation. It is bundled with bitmap-image editor Corel Photo Paint. It a good tool to create logos and posters.
This was my first graphics editor when adobe Photoshop was hard to understand. It is easy to understand and use. It is free and open-source vector graphics editor. It can be used to create or edit vector graphics such as illustrations, diagrams, line arts, charts, logos and complex paintings.
4. MICROSOFT OFFICE PUBLISHER
This is an is an entry-level desktop publishing application from Microsoft. Its graphical user interface is very easy to navigate and easy to work with. Absolutely good for every beginner.